Legal Assistant Responsibilities:
- Opening insurance claims
- Requesting medical bills and reports
- Screening new calls
- Requesting property damage estimates and loss of use
- Communicate with clients regarding pain and treatment
- Prepare first draft of demands.
- Personal Injury experience
- Ability to type at least 45 wpm.
- Bilingual Spanish speaker is a must.
- Organized and can handle many tasks at once.
- Must be a team player.
- Candidate must be eager to learn, grow, and perform responsibilities to the best of their ability.
The office has a great working environment and is an excellent opportunity as you will be working with serious cases with an excellent group of experienced Super Lawyers in a family-like work environment. This is a high energy, positive, productive, busy work atmosphere.
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Group plans offered for Employees Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Life Insurance
- 401k (Options from Personal Funding or Investing)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Parking
- Bonus Programs
- Office Perks: Kitchen, utilities, unlimited snacks and coffee, office parties, office activities, and annual Holiday Celebrations.
Dress Code: Business Casual. Casual Fridays.
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday through Friday (830am-530pm)