The 2023 Makkabi Law Group Scholarship
Makkabi Law Group is a leading personal injury law firm with a reputation for providing representation and advocacy that is thorough and aggressive. We believe in investing in the community and helping the next generation of young professionals and students. We know what it looks like to have your life or a loved one’s life impacted by an accident, and we strive to make sure our clients recover and lead lives of change in our communities. This has inspired us to create a scholarship to help local students and help them achieve their goals.
We understand that obtaining an education is stressful and financial burden for your professionals and have decided to offer the “Makkabi Law Group Scholarship”.
This $1,000 scholarship will be awarded to three (3) qualified university or law school students who are currently attending or are planning to attend college or law school.
How to qualify?
In order to be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must write an essay, provide their phone number and email address.
- Must be currently enrolled or accepted to a university/law school for the current school year.
- Must be in good academic standing with your current educational institution.
- Must have a 2.0 GPA or higher.
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
Steps to apply for the Scholarship Program:
- Write an essay of 1,000+ words explaining why you want to pursue law
- You must submit your essay before 5:00pm on March 31st, 2023.
- Essays must be submitted in PDF format.
- The winners will be announced on April 15th, 2023, and will be notified by phone and email.
- Applications are to be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
How will applications be reviewed?
Our office will review each application submitted and contact the winners after the deadline date.